Dates and deadlines
There are a number of key dates and deadlines along the way and it is essential that you meet these if you want a chance of your application succeeding.
The UCAS deadline for applying to Oxford and Cambridge is earlier than for other universities. The deadline for applications this year is 6.00 pm GMT on 15 October 2021.
Please find below the key dates and deadlines for the 2021-22 admissions round, for entry in October 2022 or deferred entry in October 2023.
**Email correspondence from us may be classed by your email server as being spam. Please check your junk emails regularly**
2021-2022 Admissions Round
- 1 September: Transcript deadline for applicants for Organ Scholarships
- 11 September: Reference deadline for applicants for Organ Scholarships
- 20 September: UCAS and transcript deadline (6.00 pm GMT) for applicants applying for the October interview slots with the international interviews team. These are available in certain subjects and are reserved for time zones of GMT + 7 hours or more (except candidates in China and Hong Kong who should apply by 15 October). Please see the international interviews page for more information.
- 27 September: Deadline for transcript submission and additional questionnaire for applicants applying for the October interview slots with the international interviews team.
- 1 October: Deadline for Medicine applicants to register for the BMAT and for Computer Science applicants to register for the TMUA
- 15 October: Deadline for UCAS applications (6.00 pm GMT). Candidates in China, Hong Kong, the USA and Canada should apply by 15 October 2021 for interviews in November with the international team or December with the College.
- 15 October: Deadline for registration for pre-interview assessments (other than BMAT and TMUA)
- 22 October: Deadline for transcript submissions and additional questionnaire for overseas applicants for interview in Cambridge, Canada, Hong Kong, PR China or USA
- 22 October: Deadline for the submission of the Extenuating Circumstances Form
- 27 October: Deadline for the submission of the Applicant Additional Information and Confidentiality Form
- 3 November: BMAT, ECAA, ENGAA and NSAA pre-interview assessments taken
- 4 November: TSA, TMUA and ELAT pre-interview assessments taken
- 4 November: Deadline for submission of written work in relevant subjects and submission of the Disability Allowances Form
- 4 November: Deadline for submission of, if relevant, any UMS marks already achieved.
- The majority of interviews will take place in the first three weeks of December.
- Files of unsuccessful applicants from previous round destroyed in line with Data Protection Policy.
- Early January: A small number of interviews may take place in the first two weeks of January.
- Mid January: Winter Pool
- Mid January: Winter Pool interviews, as necessary
- Late January: Decisions on interviews (if you have had a pool interview, your decision may not arrive until a few days later)
- 15 February: Deadline for requests for feedback from unsuccessful applicants
- 15 February: Deadline for applications for Choral Awards
- 28 February: Deadline for applications for Instrumental Award
- Information on financial guarantee requirements sent to offer holders
- 15 April: Deadline for challenges to fee status categorisation
- Submit DBS applications to the Student Registry
- 15 June: Deadline for the submission of financial guarantees/confirmation of loan eligibility from Student Finance
- 31 July: Deadline for IELTS conditions to be met by offer holders
- Early-mid August: Publication of A-level and STEP results
- Mid August Summer and Adjustment Pool
- 31 August: Deadline for successful re-marks and all offer conditions to be met
- 1 October: Start of the new academic year