Back a Book Donation Form
Thank you for choosing to support Back a Book. The book conservation work is vital to ensure that our historic library collections can be studied and exhibited for years to come.
The cost of conservation for each item is stated below. For those who support the conservation of an item in full, we will recognise this generous contribution in the following ways:
- a 'Conservation Report' outlining the work undertaken on the item, with 'before and after' photos for personal study
- acknowledgement in the online catalogue record of the book, if applicable (currently printed books only)
- an acknowledgement in the Pepys Library section of the college website and the 'Friends of the Pepys Library' Newsletter
- The London Magazine: or, Gentleman’s Monthly Intelligencer, London, 1745-1747 (Old Library): £700.00 (all three volumes) or supported individually: £175.00 (Volume 1), £175.00 (Volume 2), £350.00 (Volume 3).
- Great Brittans little calendar: or, Triple diarie by Samuel Garey, London, 1618 (Old Library): £525.00
- Treatise of three conversions of England from paganism to Christian religion, 1603 (Old Library): £1400.00
- Butler's Book, 1672-1695 (College Archives): £1225.00
- *BACKED* - Provision Accounts, 1674-1776 (College Archives): £875.00
- *BACKED* - 'Declarationes Des' by Erasmus, 1532 (Old LIbrary): £525.00
- *BACKED* - Medical treatises and receipts, 16th century (Pepys Library): £700.00
- *BACKED* - The Peterborough Antiphoner, 14th-15th century (Old Library): £70.00
If you would like to back a book in full please note down the title in the textbox on the form.
Items for Conservation and cost to conserve
We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold. Your data is used by us for alumni and supporter relations, and for fundraising. Please read our full data protection statement.
By submitting this donation form, you indicate your consent to receiving email marketing messages from us, including but not limited to event invitations and our termly e-newsletter Magdalene eMatters. If you would like to withdraw this permission at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator. Please read our fundraising promise.