Non-Resident Members' (NRM) Nights
Members who have taken their MA (Cantab) are welcome to dine at High Table up to three times a year on specially organised NRM Dining Nights held twice a term.
Members who have taken their MA (Cantab) are welcome to dine in Hall at High Table up to three times a year free of charge. We also organise NRM Dining Nights twice a term offering the opportunity to bring a guest for a small fee. Many Members use their MA dining privileges at the NRM Nights.
These occasions are designed to cater to small groups and the number of attendees is restricted to a maximum of ten. Members are able to bring one guest but please note that it is not possible to bring guests under the age of 21 and current students are unable to dine at High Table.
Alumni can also book the Fellows' Parlour through the Conference Office for parties of up to 22 people.
NRM Nights are free for Members exercising their dining rights but there is a standard High Table charge of £33.00 for guests. Please note, prices are subject to change for 2019 dates.
Booking to attend an NRM Night
Please contact the Alumni and Development Office to check availability and to book.
Magdalene NRM dates
- Friday 16 November (fully booked)
- Saturday 26 January (fully booked)
- Saturday 9 March (fully booked)
- Saturday 27 April (fully booked)
- Saturday 25 May (fully booked)
- Saturday 19 October (fully booked)
- Saturday 15 November (fully booked)
- 6.15 PM - Pepys Library open to visit
- 7.00 PM - Pre-dinner drinks in the Peckard Room with the hosting Fellows
- 7.25 PM - Dinner in Hall
- 9.00 PM - Post-prandial drinks and cheese in the Senior Combination Room
Members and guests are not required to wear gowns but may do so if they wish.
- Men - Lounge suit and tie
- Women - Cocktail dress/suit
The menu for the evening is provided on High Table. When dining on High Table, there are additional, traditional dessert option to those stated on the menu, please ask the serving staff.
Please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
College accommodation may be available, please discuss your requirements when booking.
As the College's First Court buildings are old and listed, access to some areas may be difficult for those with restricted mobility. Please contact the Alumni & Development Office if you have any concerns.