Magdalene Matters: Issue 45
Magdalene Matters is the College's alumni and friends newsletter.
Published by the Alumni and Development Office Magdalene Matters covers a range of topics including College, Members' and development news, feature articles and information on upcoming College events.
In this issue
- Comment from the Development Director
- A new Director of Music for Magdalene
- Fellows’ News
- The Friends of the Pepys
- Clandestine Printing: England’s Secret Enlightenment
- Robin Christopherson MBE: Head of Digital Inclusion at Tech Charity AbilityNet
- We Chose to Speak of War and Strife
- Reformation Divided
- Seasons in the Middle Ages
- Future Foundations: The Campaign for Magdalene
- Forbes 30 Under 30: Christina Karapataki
- JCR Update