If you would like to study in the library there will usually be 18 individual study spaces, some of which are computer workstations, available for 2 hour slots in the morning (10am to 12pm) and afternoon (1:30pm to 3:30pm), Monday to Friday.
You can choose a specific area in the Library (such as the Brooke Gallery) if it is available, but you cannot choose a specific seat.
Study space locations can be found on the College Library Floorplans.
Ramsay Hall also has 6 individual study spaces which are bookable in hourly slots.
Study spaces will not be available unless you have already booked a slot online.
To book a Study Space Slot please visit the booking page.
To help the service work smoothly and safely please follow these instructions:
- Show your ID to the member of staff on the Library desk
- Ensure that you wear a face covering (unless exempt) when in the Library and if waiting in the queue
- Use the hand gel on arrival
- Adhere to social distancing rules
- Please clean your desk after use
- All books must be borrowed using the Self-Service Machine
- Leave the Library promptly at the end of your booked slot via Left Cloister
Please note that in order to ensure ventilation the windows will be left open in the Library and as such you may wish to wear warm clothes or layers when studying.