Browsing and Borrowing
You can book 30 minute slots to browse the College Library shelves (and borrow books yourself using the self-issue machine).
The 30 minute browsing slots will be available between 10am and 3pm. And are limited to 6 people each 30 minute slot.
Browsing will not be possible unless you have booked a slot.
To book a Browsing Slot please visit the booking page.
To help the service work smoothly and safely please follow these instructions:
- Show your ID to the member of staff on the Library desk
- Ensure that you wear a face covering (unless exempt) when in the Library and if waiting in the queue.
- Use the hand gel on arrival
- Adhere to social distancing rules
- Avoid touching desks
- All books must be borrowed using the Self-Service Machine
- Leave the Library promptly at the end of your booked slot via Left Cloister